Our Core Business Philosophy
- Many of the products offered by the financial services industry are too costly and do not serve the client’s best interests. Clients need a “Buyer Beware” attitude when making decisions about financial and investment details.
- Low costs and fees associated with investment management are crucial for maximizing investor returns, particularly in the current economic environment. Attention to taxes and monitoring turnover are also important.
- Index Products offer attractive returns at very low costs and should be considered and utilized when making investment decisions. Index products are designed to generate returns similar to the “market”, have outstanding performance records, and have been successful because of the overall efficiency of the markets.
- There can be a place for active investment management that utilizes a disciplined investment philosophy. However, extreme care, scrutiny and prudence needs to be taken with such active management.
- Objective and frequent reviews of financial and investment goals are crucial; indeed its importance cannot be over-emphasized. Any financial program should integrate all client aspects that influence investment goals, i.e., insurance, debt, risk tolerance, health, etc.